✨ Ladies – it’s date night tonight. ✨
If you all live in a place like @mike.reall and I do, then going out isn’t nearly as simple and easy as it used to be. We have Covid restrictions in place, so Mike and I have to be creative to find ways to make date night happen.
Yesterday when I saw these pictures from Jerika’s @aladyandherlittles photoshoot with her husband with @alexmariephotowyo I was reminded that date night is what we make of it, no matter our circumstances. It doesn’t have to be fancy. It doesn’t have to be expensive. It just has to be something we take the time to do together. Loving her in one of our relationship necklaces.
“After 8 years of marriage, there are a few things I’ve learned-
- We don’t need to get dolled up and spend a bunch of $$ to have a date night. Give us a quiet night at home with a movie and popcorn, or the back of our Jeep with our beverages of choice and we’re set!
- It’s easy to get disconnected. Kids, jobs, housework- it all makes us busy. We have to MAKE the time for each other or things don’t run smoothly.
- Finding things we can do together. We each have our own hobbies and things we enjoy, but finding something we could do together and even with the kids, made a world of difference!
- Don’t forget to have fun. We chose to be with each other for the rest of our lives – we might as well enjoy it and be silly every once in a while. 😝
- What works for others may not work for us. Just like there isn’t ONE right way to parent, there isn’t ONE right way to be in a relationship. We do what works for us as a couple.
What’s something you have learned in your relationship that has helped you the most?
~ Shout out to @alexmariephotowyo for adventuring with us and capturing some of my favorite images EVER. 🤍” @aladyandherlittles
Thank you, Jerika, for your beautiful written and photographed message of the value date night. 🤎
We have relationship necklaces to celebrate your relationships.
CODE: aladyandherlittles20 for 20% off gigispetals.com
Leave A Comment