Our mental health semicolon and ampersand necklaces feature the ampersand sign to symbolize how we can have struggle AND joy in our lives at the same time and the semicolon represents the pauses in our lives due to mental health struggles. We can have setbacks and still find the AND in our lives – the next thing beyond the challenges. You are the author of your own beautiful life story. There is hope.
This necklace was designed to support, uplift and remind someone in their journey that life can be filled with trial AND peace.
This necklace comes with two thick 10mm square discs stamped with the semicolon and the ampersand sign in gold filled, rose gold filled, and sterling silver.
See the rest of our mental health necklaces.
Add an extension chain.
Gold filled and rose gold filled jewelry contains 100% more real gold than gold plated jewelry. Gold filled jewelry is made with a thick layer of real solid 14k gold. Gold filled jewelry has the advantage of being tarnish resistant and durable. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colors, and can easily be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver and considered a precious metal. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy is usually copper, adding strength while preserving the appearance of the pure silver. Sterling silver is also okay for most sensitive skin.
Both sterling silver and gold filled jewelry will tarnish less if stored appropriately – in something airtight – and kept clean and dry. I have found that the more I wear my sterling silver jewelry, the less it tarnishes.
All sterling silver jewelry will come with an anti tarnish paper and all gold filled, sterling silver and rose gold filled jewelry will come with a polishing cloth to help with the care of your jewelry purchased through GiGisPetals. Jewelry that tarnishes can easily be repolished and look as good as new!
Please allow up to 5-10 business days for made-to-order items for completion, although we try to ship faster than that. Wedding orders and orders placed around holidays may take up to 15 business days to ship. Shipping is extra. All items come from a smoke-free and pet-free studio.
There are no reviews yet.