Did you know that Tourette Syndrome occurs in 1 in 160 (0.6%) school-aged children, although it is estimated that 50% are going undiagnosed. The reported prevalence for those who have been diagnosed with Tourette is lower than the true number, most likely because tics often go unrecognized. TS affects all races, ethnic groups and ages.
We have two kids with Tourette Syndrome. Our second child was diagnosed in 2007 and our fifth child was diagnosed in 2021. Tourette Syndrome awareness, research and support are a big deal to us. We have Tourette Syndrome jewelry and will be adding more as we can. As a family and as a business we donate to the Tourette Association of America.
These bracelets are made with gold filled, sterling silver or rose gold filled beads with acrylic white beads with gold or black letters. If you choose this bracelet with sterling silver beads the letters on the color beads will still be gold or black and white.
This bracelet will be made with the letters TOURETTE followed by a teal heart on a white bead, unless you indicate otherwise. Teal is the color for Tourette.
We can use up to 12 beads, including letters in white and gold, white and black or a teal heart on a white bead or a gold heart on a white bead.
- (teal heart)TOURETTE(teal heart) *TOURETTE in white and gold
- (teal heart)TSMOM(teal heart) *TSMOM in white and black
- (gold and white heart)TS(teal heart) *TS in white and gold.
- Gold filled, rose gold filled and sterling silver
- Select Beads
- white with gold or white with black beads
- 4mm gold or silver beads and 7mm acryllic beads
- Comes on a meaningful jewelry card
All necklaces made with a high-quality lobster clasp
All custom orders and lockets with photos are final sale